Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Typical alarm systems are antiques

*If you have a typical alarm system, that's better than nothing.
 While redesigning this mobile command center I kept my own design of "SAD" Systems in mind.
 I will not share the intricate details yet my system has been built and tested with "non lethal" gadgets.
 The pictures posted here represent a "small portion" of a complete system.

 I rate my complete system as 90% complete yet with 10% of my system, you dare not trespass or unlawfully enter. 




***If you're concerned about range, frequencies, fail safes and redundancy, you have some homework to do.


1 comment:

  1. Buy herbal products best online herbal treatment store offering its customers the kind of supplements and products they would never have thought of. Herbal products are 100 naturals without any chemical blends and everything we provide is approved by expert herbalists who do detailed research on every ingredient used to make a product.

    ReplyDelete